Monday, September 14, 2009

Still here..

just we have all been ill (not swine flu alhamdulillah) but with coughs and colds and general dizziness.
I wake in the morning and think summer has ended and then it brightens up. I think the children are getting fed up with me insisting on wearing their jumpers to school as they get hot later, oh well better than the other way round...
Biryani(and the boys) have had a social training weekend (sorry, I am getting messages from the Home ed forum from Sweden and it has not been only me who's been refused permission for this reason). It's the first time she's really interacted fully with other girls. Normally she's happy to run around giggling with her brother's friends but it was nice to see her having some proper play time with other girls. She also said a short phrase in Swedish which she must have just picked up from them. Otherwise it was lots of giggles and over acting to compensate for the language barrier....

No comments: