Thursday, October 02, 2008

Kid’s quotes

I've been trying to 'ignore the bad and praise the good' behaviour: I try to give choices rather than dictate things Let's see how that went

Me: You're welcome

Biryani: I'm not welcome


Me: Thankyou, good girl

B: No


Me: Do you want orange or red (plate)?

B: Purple


S Do we see in pixels?


H How do you know it's (the flight) been delighted (delayed)


B I'm too busy (if I ask her to do something not totally interesting)

B You're too busy (to say prayers, sleep etc)


B I'm not a brat, I'm (Biryani) (response to brother)


M If you think about it almost anything can happen, flower toothpaste for example.


H Is Postman Pat a Christiain? (after I'd explained what Rev Timms church was)

2 comments:

ummrashid said...

I like M's quotes best. Quirky!

UmSuhayb b David said...

yes, there's something about the way he thinks´/ type of intelligence that is different and I hope I can help him channel it to something that makes the most of it inshaAllah