I’ve been tagged by EF, and:
“…The rules are simple…Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog….”
1. I need 10 hours of unbroken sleep a night to feel 'normal' and I haven't had this for about 10 years
2. I am really getting into gardening as much as it can be done on a 12 ft by 4ft balcony, in fact I am actually looking forward to retiring, unless I'm a homeedding grandma (inshaAllah(there is a network out there for one I think!)
3. I would love to own a cat and a horse. The former gives DH asthma and the latter is out of my ability price wise and space wise plus riding with a jilbab hmm well I spose I could find a sidesaddle, the sahabiat managed on camels somehow?
I used to horseride regularly as a child, with a mix of terror and excitement. The stable owners were a bit strange and took us on some wild gallops through the Kent countryside. Also had to wait ages to be picked up, oh the childhood memories, and so I always feel bad when late picking up my little ones. Once there was a mix up picking me up from school and my teacher had to walk me home, that memory always sticks, a 5 year old is pretty scared of being deserted.
4. I often dream of toilets especially school ones and they're always too dirty to use, or no water, or no door or privacy or tissue paper available, so I never go LOL ie I need to wake up and go to the bathroom, and school toilets have infiltrated my sub-consciousness.
5. I love and hate childbirth. It's very exciting and since I read one of Ina May's books and actually willed the pain on. Still hate pushing out bit and wish they'd just fall out. Usually I just want to give up and run home, but du'as seriously help at this point. And then the few hours afterwards is my favourite time as I only have a sleepy newborn to take care of and I have every excuse to do NOTHING.
6. I don't watch films anymore, if I have time to watch something an hour or more long then I have time to sleep (plus most stuff is ,islamically, rubbish).
7. I've started also loving baking and bread-making, and wince as I fork out so much for the bread here, but time is lacking. One second to fling it in the trolley, 1hour to make home made, but oh kneading dough, luuurvrly.
8. Often wondering/ worrying how I can make time/ have energy to do more ibadah increase the quality of my ibadah, Worrying about my accountability for my kids education, worrying about my non-muslim family and the consequences of kufr, worrying about time-wasting, I should stop now, basically worrying a lot.
my tag list:- muslim motherhood -muslim apple - bizzi educates at home -welovehomeed -trials of life - dictator princess- gori wives
4 years ago