Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So much to blog, so little time (so here are some photos instead)

Hoping I can overcome the mountain of mayhem that is my flat sometime soon inshaAllah, meanwhile here's a glimpse of a beautiful weekend in Denmark:

Skip this 1st one if you're not engineeringly-inclined ;)...


Looks familiar, oh but it costs about ten times as much to cross as Dartford bridge, Scandinavian prices I s'pose

S took this in a restaurant on the first island we stayed at. He likes candles, fires etc (Which boy doesn't)

The cabins on the camp-site, and our German neighbours.(Plus dog for Biryani amusement)

Windswept trees, framing the fjord's waves.



Shells collected by all 3 boys, arranged by M.


A similar view to my cabin's kitchen window.


Elderberries, one among many of the blessings from Ar-Razaq this autumn-time. The hazelnuts were also quite tasty, growing behind the cabin.












2 comments:

'EF' said...

I'm starting to become very fond of your bridge pics :)

Beautiful pics..especially lovely shell arrangement xxx

UmSuhayb b David said...

I lost count of the number of bridges we had to cross, but it was well worth it!!